cute pics!! i think she had a blast! is your pink, ruffled shirt from the loft? i LOVE IT!!! i guess its a little late now, but i want one. :-) you look great..not much longer!! :-)
Way to go John Ellison with the reading to your daughter! Start now with that precious son. Your elementary library media specialist taught you well! Love these pictures...hello, Emily! Vicki Ragan
I just wanted to say that it is truly a blessing to have little ones. I love being a mother myself so I can relate to the joy that I see upon your faces as you make memories with you children. I pray that the Lord keeps and covers your children in all they do!
3 Comments:
cute pics!! i think she had a blast! is your pink, ruffled shirt from the loft? i LOVE IT!!! i guess its a little late now, but i want one. :-) you look great..not much longer!! :-)
Way to go John Ellison with the reading to your daughter! Start now with that precious son. Your elementary library media specialist taught you well!
Love these pictures...hello, Emily!
Vicki Ragan
I just wanted to say that it is truly a blessing to have little ones. I love being a mother myself so I can relate to the joy that I see upon your faces as you make memories with you children. I pray that the Lord keeps and covers your children in all they do!
Post a Comment
<< Home